Operations & Strategy Consultant (Insurance)As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for providing strategic consulting services to our clients in the insurance sector, helping them to drive growth, optimize operations and improve performance. Don't know if you're the right fit? We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested! We'd love to hear how you can join our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. join the team
What will you do?
As a Operations & Strategy Consultant you are responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies to help clients achieve their business objectives, such as increasing market share, improving customer retention, and reducing costs
- Conducting in-depth research and analysis in the insurance market, including market trends, customer needs, and regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement operational improvements, such as process redesign, and automation
- Conducting analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making, including business case development, forecasting, and budgeting
- Managing client relationships and serve as a trusted advisor, providing guidance and recommendations based on your deep understanding of the insurance sector
- Staying up to date on industry developments and trends, and proactively identify opportunities for our clients to improve their competitive position
- Steering and delivering (parts of) consultancy projects, independently manage workstreams
- Engaging with sr clients on industry developments and relevant topics
- Staying up to date with industry knowledge; build and maintain a knowledge spike
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5-8 years of experience at an insurer or in management consulting with a focus on the insurance sector
- Deep knowledge of the insurance industry, including trends, market dynamics, and regulatory environment
- You live in Belgium or the Netherlands
- Proven track record of delivering strategic consulting projects, driving significant business impact for clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop data-driven recommendations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
- The opportunity to carry out important projects in complete freedom and autonomy, expressing your talents.
- A unique remuneration and numerous benefits (such as a company car, laptop, insurance, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial and open company culture that focuses on the bigger picture by offering an unrivalled level of knowledge, customer focus and collegiality.
- A continuous feedback culture with a desire to keep growing and gaining trust.
- A unique group of colleagues and a partner/coach by your side, all there to help.
- Inspiring and fun events throughout the year (inluding our annual skitrip!)
We’re excited to get to know you better and introduce you to our company culture and values. This is an opportunity for us to understand your background, experiences, and motivations. Feel free to ask us any questions you have about the role, team and Nova Reperta in general.
Show us what you got
This phase is focused on assessing your skills, problem-solving abilities, and how well you can apply your expertise to real-world scenarios. We want to see your potential in action.
At this stage, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with some of our senior team members, including our directors and possibly partners. This phase aims to assess your fit within our team and your ability to contribute effectively.
Congratulations! If you’ve made it to this phase, we’re excited to extend an offer to join the Nova Reperta team.
As you prepare to embark on your journey with Nova Reperta, we’ll make sure you have a smooth transition into our team. We look forward to seeing how you’ll contribute to our success!
Do you have a question for our HR team?
Is there anything you’d like to know about us? Don’t be shy to ask. 🙂