Operational Excellence ConsultantAre you the driving force behind growth and operational excellence? At Nova Reperta, we're not your average consultancy firm. We're a dynamic team of experts committed to delivering impactful guidance - combining conceptual thinking with hands-on support to our clients. Join us for a consultancy journey that's anything but ordinary and be part of a company culture that values innovation and impact. Don't know if you're the right fit? We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested! We'd love to hear how you can join our team. join the team
What will you do?
As an Operational Excellence Consultant, your role involves:
- Developing and implementing OpEx programs and strategies for clients to enhance performance and drive efficiency. We leverage both traditional and digital analysis methods to uncover inefficiencies and streamline operations, making meaningful impact.
- Building and maintain strong relationships with clients and act as a trusted advisor on all OpEx matters. This includes providing training and coaching to clients on OpEx methodologies, tools, and techniques, as well as culture development.
- Driving and overseeing the execution of projects, taking full ownership of workstreams including project planning, timeline management, and budgeting for client engagements.
Perks of being a Novist
- Freedom & autonomy: you’ll have the freedom to lead impactful projects and contribute to your own and NR’s growth, all while showcasing your talents. Your pace isn’t restricted by levels but determined by your competencies, offering you boundless opportunities to reach for the stars and fulfill your ambitions.
- Entrepreneurial & inclusive: An entrepreneurial and inclusive company culture applicable in client & internal context. We prioritize a profound understanding of the industry, client-centricity by creating long-term trust relationships.
- Growth & trust-building: A continuous feedback culture that fosters personal growth and builds trust, encouraging you to develop yourself and others. A one-of-a-kind team of ambitious colleagues, a strong sense of camaraderie and a supportive partner/coach dedicated to assisting and pushing boundaries.
- Always exploring: Year-round, we spice things up with exciting events, including our epic annual ski trip to keep the good vibes flowing!
Qualifications we value
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering, or any related field.
- 3-8 years of experience in operational excellence, lean management, or related field, preferably in a consulting capacity..
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; you can engage with all levels of the organisation by blending IQ and EQ effortlessly.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively, juggling multiple projects and priorities with ease.
- You speak English fluently, in addition to Dutch and/or French
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required.
We’re excited to get to know you better and introduce you to our company culture and values. This is an opportunity for us to understand your background, experiences, and motivations. Feel free to ask us any questions you have about the role, team and Nova Reperta in general.
Show us what you got
This phase is focused on assessing your skills, problem-solving abilities, and how well you can apply your expertise to real-world scenarios. We want to see your potential in action.
At this stage, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with some of our senior team members, including our directors and possibly partners. This phase aims to assess your fit within our team and your ability to contribute effectively.
Congratulations! If you’ve made it to this phase, we’re excited to extend an offer to join the Nova Reperta team.
As you prepare to embark on your journey with Nova Reperta, we’ll make sure you have a smooth transition into our team. We look forward to seeing how you’ll contribute to our success!
Do you have a question for our HR team?
Is there anything you’d like to know about us? Don’t be shy to ask. 🙂