Management ConsultantWe are seeking Management Consultants to join our dynamic team. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for providing strategic consulting services to our clients, helping them to drive growth, optimize operations, and improve performance. join the team
Perks of being a Novist
- A steep learning curve fuelled by your own initiative. You talk to key decision makers at all levels while striving for – and achieving maximum impact.
- A unique remuneration and numerous benefits (such as a company car, laptop, insurance, etc.)
- A continuous feedback culture with a desire to keep growing and gaining trust.
- An entrepreneurial and open company culture that focuses on the bigger picture by offering an unrivalled level of knowledge, customer focus and collegiality.
- A unique feeling of accomplishment as you not only advise but also execute.
- Exciting projects and clients.
- A high responsibility and a lifejacket if you drown.
- Acknowledgement for a job well done. Here, you don’t wait a lifetime before having the opportunity to become a partner! Hard work pays off!
- A unique group of colleagues and a partner/coach by your side, all there to help.
- Inspiring and fun events during the year (including an annual skitrip!)
Qualifications we value
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering, or any related field.
- 3-8 years of experience in operational excellence, lean management, or related field, preferably in a consulting capacity..
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; you can engage with all levels of the organisation by blending IQ and EQ effortlessly.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively, juggling multiple projects and priorities with ease.
- You speak English fluently, in addition to Dutch and/or French
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required.
We’re excited to get to know you better and introduce you to our company culture and values. This is an opportunity for us to understand your background, experiences, and motivations. Feel free to ask us any questions you have about the role, team and Nova Reperta in general.
Show us what you got
This phase is focused on assessing your skills, problem-solving abilities, and how well you can apply your expertise to real-world scenarios. We want to see your potential in action.
At this stage, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with some of our senior team members, including our directors and possibly partners. This phase aims to assess your fit within our team and your ability to contribute effectively.
Congratulations! If you’ve made it to this phase, we’re excited to extend an offer to join the Nova Reperta team.
As you prepare to embark on your journey with Nova Reperta, we’ll make sure you have a smooth transition into our team. We look forward to seeing how you’ll contribute to our success!
Do you have a question for our HR team?
Is there anything you’d like to know about us? Don’t be shy to ask. 🙂