Digital Strategy ConsultantYou have the expertise to help businesses leverage the power of digital technologies to achieve their goals – whether it is driving growth, optimizing operations or improving overall performance. With a deep understanding of the ever-evolving digital landscape, you are experienced in developing Digital strategies that align with business objectives but also in leading the teams in charge of deploying these strategies. Your ability to navigate complex digital ecosystems and to influence decision-making at CxO-level makes you an invaluable partner in driving digital transformation across industries. Don't know if you're the right fit? We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested! We'd love to hear how you can join our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. join the team
Level of experience: Senior
What will you do?
As an Digital Strategy Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Case Management: You will design and (co)steer management consulting projects, leading a team of Nova Reperta consultants throughout all project stages. This involves assisting in project development – approach, timelines and budget, and steering, coaching the team to achieve project goals. You will also deliver your own scope of work when necessary and monitor progress with a commitment to driving impactful outcomes.
- Client leadership: Managing client expectations will be an integral part of your role. You will build and maintain strong client relationships, becoming a trusted advisor who can influence decision-making at the Cx-level.
- Emerging Technologies: Staying updated on the latest technological advancements, you will provide insights on integrating emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, blockchain, and augmented reality (AR), into digital strategies to drive innovation and gain a competitive edge
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Digital Strategy, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital transformations, preferably in a consulting firm.
- Proven track record in digital strategy and the ability to explain complex concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in utilizing digital tools and analytics platforms.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and convert business opportunities into projects.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead complex consulting projects and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to developing recommendations.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to carry out important projects in complete freedom and autonomy, expressing your talents.
- A unique remuneration and numerous benefits (such as a company car, laptop, insurance, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial and open company culture that focuses on the bigger picture by offering an unrivalled level of knowledge, customer focus and collegiality.
- A continuous feedback culture with a desire to keep growing and gaining trust.
- A unique group of colleagues and a partner/coach by your side, all there to help.
- Inspiring and fun events throughout the year (including our annual skitrip!)
We’re excited to get to know you better and introduce you to our company culture and values. This is an opportunity for us to understand your background, experiences, and motivations. Feel free to ask us any questions you have about the role, team and Nova Reperta in general.
Show us what you got
This phase is focused on assessing your skills, problem-solving abilities, and how well you can apply your expertise to real-world scenarios. We want to see your potential in action.
At this stage, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with some of our senior team members, including our directors and possibly partners. This phase aims to assess your fit within our team and your ability to contribute effectively.
Congratulations! If you’ve made it to this phase, we’re excited to extend an offer to join the Nova Reperta team.
As you prepare to embark on your journey with Nova Reperta, we’ll make sure you have a smooth transition into our team. We look forward to seeing how you’ll contribute to our success!
Do you have a question for our HR team?
Is there anything you’d like to know about us? Don’t be shy to ask. 🙂