What does Reperta do for Homeras?
Key customer questions
Through a two-phase approach, we systematically evaluated existing processes and reimagined them with a digital-first strategy, ensuring all stakeholders – the customer, the broker, and the repairer – benefited from streamlined operations.
We set up and rolled out an integral front- and backstage approach. In the first phase we examined the current customer service experience, customer journeys and pinpointed key satisfaction drivers. Simultaneously, we inspected the end-to-end processes, identified any pain points and their root causes.
In the second phase we envisioned a digital-first, highly automated end-to-end process emphasizing quality and convenience. Alongside long-term structural changes, we identified immediate improvements, culminating in a clear, actionable roadmap for swift implementation and enhanced employee engagement. For this project we used the service blueprint model to create an overview of the customer journey and processes for the three different stakeholders in the process: the customer, the broker and the repairer.
- 10% NPS increase within one year
- 65% less manual approvals of quotes and invoices
- 4 days decrease in lead time
- 50% of time freed up for personnel on planning appointments
- Diverse interventions on IT systems: automatic e-mail to accept interventions, automatic reminders for repairers, automated online feedback